MAORI INITIATIVES CHARITABLE TRUST
RESPECTING YOUR RIGHTS
2. What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through the Site;
3. Who collects such information;
4. How such information is used;
5. With whom your information may be shared;
6. What choices you have regarding collection, use and distribution of your information;
7. What kind of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control;
8. and, how you can correct any inaccuracies in your information.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE THAT INFORMATION
Our registration forms require users to give us contact information that may include name, e-mail address, format preference (HTML vs. Text), address, interests, and similar information. We do not request or store sensitive information from our visitors, such as credit card or social security numbers.
INTERNET PROTOCOL ADDRESS
We collect an IP address from all visitors to our Site. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. We use
IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our Site, analyse trends, track users’ movement, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in order for us to improve the site, and deliver customized, personalized content. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
USE OF “COOKIES”
MAORI INITIATIVES TRUST allows Google to receive anonymous tracking data to improve your experience on our website. Google retains this data for 26 months. After the 26month period, this data is removed.
Security and compliance. All information provided to MAORI INITIATIVES TRUST is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us. We also protect account information by placing it on a secure portion of our Site that is only accessible by certain qualified employees of MAORI INITIATIVES TRUST. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of such information.
How you can contact us for further information
MAORI INITIATIVES TRUST NZ Email: email@example.com