MAORI INITIATIVES CHARITABLE TRUST
terms and conditions
- LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Access to and use of this Site is subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations. User agrees not to use the Site in any way which violates such laws or regulations.
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS. The information available on or through this Site is the property of MAORI INITIATIVES TRUST (“MI”), or it’s licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Users may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works or otherwise use any information available on or through this Site for commercial or public purposes. Users may not use the trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") for any purpose including, but not limited to use as "hot links" or metatags in other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of MAORI INITIATIVES TRUST or such third party that may own the Mark. TAMPERING. User agrees not to modify, move, add to, delete or otherwise tamper with the information contained in MAORI INITIATIVES TRUST’s Web site. User also agrees not to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or unlawfully use or reduce any of the software, copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets, or other proprietary information contained in the Site.
- THIRD PARTY INFORMATION. Although MAORI INITIATIVES TRUST monitors the information on the Site, some of the information is supplied by independent third parties. While MAORI INITIATIVES TRUST makes every effort to insure the accuracy of all information on the Site, MAORI INITIATIVES TRUST makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any such information.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES.This Site may contain links that will let you access other Web sites that are not under the control of MAORI INITIATIVES TRUST. The links are only provided as a convenience and MAORI INITIATIVES TRUST does not endorse any of these sites. MAORI INITIATIVES TRUST assumes no responsibility or liability for any material that may be accessed on other Web sites reached through this Site, nor does MAORI INITIATIVES TRUST make any representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained at any such site.
- LINKS FROM THIRD PARTY SITES.MAORI INITIATIVES TRUST prohibits unauthorized links to the Site and the framing of any information contained on the site or any portion of the Site. MAORI INITIATIVES TRUST reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames. MAORI INITIATIVES TRUST has no responsibility or liability for any material on other Web sites that may contain links to this Site.
- NO WARRANTIES.Information and documents provided on this Site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. MAORI INITIATIVES TRUST uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. MAORI INITIATIVES TRUST periodically adds changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this Site without notice. MAORI INITIATIVES TRUST assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Site. Your use of this Site is at your own risk.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL MAORI INITIATIVES TRUST BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO USER, INCLUDING ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS SITE, EVEN IF MAORI INITIATIVES TRUST WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Protecting the privacy of our clients and users of our Sites is important to MAORI INITIATIVES TRUST. The MAORI INITIATIVES TRUST Internet Privacy Statement protects information you provide to us on our Site.
- TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA. User acknowledges and agrees that by providing MAORI INITIATIVES TRUST with any personal information through the Site, User consents to the transmission of such personal user information over international borders as necessary for processing in accordance with MAORI INITIATIVES TRUST standard business practices. Including; partners and or affiliates.
- ACCESS TO PASSWORD PROTECTED/SECURE AREAS. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
- JURISDICTION/GOVERNING LAW.These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and applicable federal laws without regard to conflicts of law principals. User agrees that any and all proceedings relating to this site and the subject matter contained herein shall be maintained in the courts of New Zealand